Nodame Cantabile volume 23
  • This volume made me completely fall for the main characters, and also gave me a good ending for a really interesting story

• by Cal

Finally the last chapter of Nodame Cantabile! I had been really looking forward to it since the first volume, and I finally could read it.

In this volume Nodame returns to France, but she seems to be in some denial state where she still refuses to play piano seriously. Chiaki, after a chat with his father, with who he “made up” -they’e born stubborn so

I’m not sure if you can say that they’re making up-, went to see Nodame and proposed her to play together. This brought her mind back, and Nodame came back to music and to Chiaki.

What an end! Nodame really kept me worried in the previous volume, and even if I knew that this is the last one, I still wasn’t so sure about what would ...

• happen with her. Chiaki, a character that was so gloomy and arrogant at first has become a really lovable one, and the story wouldn’t really pass without him. This volume made me completely fall for the main characters, and also gave me a good ending for a really interesting story.

We also get to know what happens to the rest of the characters, and you can

say that the end is a little open to new adventures, but probably good ones. This volume was not only well written, but also kept the suspense enough to make me feel nervous about what would happen next.

Now I feel relieved to know that everything has finished well, and I’m happy that I read this manga, as the story has been funny and interesting at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171801957270831/k2311a0118/1.18.10