Diane 35 Contraceptive Pill  » Medicine  »
  • The first thing I noticed after I took Diane 35 is the constant sleepiness I have experienced
  • I thought it was the pork that I ate during lunch but I observed in the succeeding days that I did not eat pork but still I have experienced it still

• by alexsa

I always wanted a small family but my husband wanted big. I really hate men when they demand this, they are not the one who carries the child for 9 months. Plus nursing the child upon birth principally belongs to the mother. Husbands sometimes gave you a stupid reason. Primarily because they just want some good time with the kids but when its the time to get up to feed them in the middle of night, they just snore. Being a mother is indeed the essence of being a woman.

Responsible parenthood is important thats why I limit my family. However, to achieve this, we need to invoke the help of contraceptives. After several times of using artificial family planning method, me and my husband decided to settle for oral contraceptive. I was in search

for oral contraceptives or I have asked my Ob-Gyne about this for me to be properly guided. I am really scared about whatever side effects pills will give you thus I needed guidance in this area. My cousin who is an Ob-Gyne recommended this. Some of my girl friends have been using this.

The first thing I noticed after I took Diane 35 is the constant sleepiness I have experienced. I often feel sleepy around 9 am and right after lunch. I thought it was the pork that I ate during lunch but I observed in the succeeding days that I did not eat pork but still I have experienced it still. I drank two glasses of coffee too to remedy this but to no avail. I really feel sleepy. I have observed ...

• the difference too in my sleeping pattern at night. It seems I have deep sleep. When I took this, I still have a 1 year old sleeping in the same room with us and my husband. Whenever she cries, I cannot wake up anymore and my husband and to shake me first before I can notice it. It had worst side effects for me.

There is also a good thing that this contraceptive offered me. I have a slight hirsutism in my legs. I have been scheduled for a laser treatment for it but because of the busy life, I have always postponed it. After I have started drinking this, I noticed lesser hair and some of those which were already there were gone. I was alarmed and I talked to my cousin/doctor

about it. She then told me that one of the effects of Diane 35 is it deals with androgen-dependent diseases in women. The thing that I experienced was hirsutism and that was the effect of Diane 35. She also told me that it can also cure acne in the face. Though I did not have it, I noticed an improved complexion in my skin too. It is more supple and very fine. She said that it can be the effect of Diane. There are some dermatologist which recommends Diane to women who has severe skin problems.

I also noticed decrease sexual urge after taking this. I really had no appetite anymore compared to before. My husband was really wondering but I was not surprised. Aside from this, I have not experienced anything unusual.

Diane 35 Contraceptive Pill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261801957230731/k2311a0118/1.18.10