Givenchy Lights by Givenchy perfume  » Perfume  »
  • After my disgust with oriental floral scents, I decided to stick with my all time favorite floral fruity scents
  • When you first smell it, you can experience white peony and hints of patchouli
  • It was like clouds of fresh floral petals falling in your cheeks, plus the energizing effect of yuzu was just amazing
  • I like how the intensity drifts to a strong phase
  • I find this interesting too because the smell as it sticks in your clothes is still fresh and sweet

• by alexsa

I had great delight using this scent because of its very casual fragrance with no inhibitions. I was hoping for a more down-to-earth scents which illuminates more rather than provokes other individuals. After my disgust with oriental floral scents, I decided to stick with my all time favorite floral fruity scents. This scent reminds me of a soft summer breeze. The fresh breeze you smell during the early mornings during summer is similar to this smell. I like the purity of its floral delight. When you first smell it, you can experience white peony and hints of patchouli.

There is a very good texture when you first spray it. Then right after it turns citrusy. There are notes of yuzu in this perfume. So right after you can experience it, the lightness of this fragrance then starts. There were additional fruity scents of melon too but very light like the rest. It was like

clouds of fresh floral petals falling in your cheeks, plus the energizing effect of yuzu was just amazing.

This is not the typical floral fruity wherein you will imagine cherries or raspberry in the scent. Only yuzu and melon made it fruity. Melon here has a fine aroma which is at par with the intensity of jasmine or gardenia. That is how light the smell of this note is. As the scent dries up, there are woody nuances that can be experienced. I like how the intensity drifts to a strong phase.

Then musk completes the floral scent with a beautiful lace of sweetness.

Like the name, Givenchy Lights is gleaming with beautiful and tasteful scent. The bottle is rectangular with a transparent body and a butter yellow liquid. The flacon is elegantly placed with a cap. As you can see this perfume, there is already something that you can feel. It was ...

• pleasant and endearing.

As if there were no chaos and the world is so virgin at all. This is how I imagine the scent to be. I was not frustrated upon learning the scent. How it started and how it dried down, showcased the immaculate smell that you expect. I feel that this is not floral fruity but rather a citrus aromatic scent. Quite similar to Kenzo Power Cologne or Clinique Happy For Men.

But if you closely examine this perfume, the main difference is the strong floral core of Givenchy Lights. But whatever the effect is, one thing I like is the calmness in its smell. Nothing interrupting in your senses. Just sheer joy and fulfillment. Ideally, I would recommend this for summer because it has this sunny ability and refreshing tone to enhance your vacation if you are currently into. But seductively appropriate too for night affairs or ordinary days.

The

intensity might be too light but this is not something which evaporates in thin air after several hours. There is a strong character to it which reminds me of a signature smell for women. I find this interesting too because the smell as it sticks in your clothes is still fresh and sweet. Same as how it start. This scent is something worth mesmerizing. Too involving also that most of my office-mates were curious and approved of the smell.

I find the scent intelligent too because it gives you this confidence and not reduce you to ridicule. If you use this, you will not doubt its richness and great smell which you will surely love. The scent in two words is stunningly opulent. It is light which conventionally everybody will like it but likewise not too light to easily fade. This is one of the floral fruity scents which really entertains me every time I am wearing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561801957220731/k2311a0118/1.18.10