Incredible Me by Escada perfume  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • I thought I was a prisoner with having stick with my old scent for quite something
  • You will then experience honeysuckle which makes the scent sweet
  • It might start superb but its finale is definitely not incredible

• by alexsa

This oriental floral scent really disappoints me. I thought I was a prisoner with having stick with my old scent for quite something. I really liked the bottle of this perfume. It was something gorgeous and youthful, plus the color pink which matched up the up-to-the-minute style. I took a long shot by trying this scent. The first involving aspect which forced me to purchase this was the name. I did not know that it was named “Incredible Me”.

Like what I’ve said, I was looking for the ultimate escape and a new concept in perfume. I have never explored oriental floral as a scent. I’ve read that most women go for plain floral or aquatic tones or perhaps those very fragile and light scents like Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea or Citrus Aromatic fragrances. In most cases, this is

the often repeated scent. If you think that oriental floral is a close resemblance then think twice especially if you have a long history of using plain floral scents. I just find it very strong and too intimidating.

The scent opens with luminous citrus smell. It was high with simple refreshing appeal but it was fast to shift to another scent. You will then experience honeysuckle which makes the scent sweet. There was orchid after which turned powdery but still floral and then sandalwood and vanilla emerged making it smell like chocolate floral. In the entire concoction, you can experience strong and wanting of soft notes which can turn the smell clear and soft. I want a scent to first smell clear. I mean when you smell it, there is a clear association that you can derive from it.

• It can be something else or some floral notes but rather the important thing is there is clarity in it. With orchid and vanilla mixing, you cannot distinguish the scent but rather it flux you with flustered warm-bloodied aroma yet turning sour and too common. Is it the orchid or the vanilla? Well, the mixture is what is causing this. The vanilla fragrance is sufficient to embrace the oriental aspect of the scent. It should have been better if they used rose, gardenia or jasmine for the floral notes. It could have been lighter and yet still powerful as an oriental scent.

I was not mesmerized with the vision of “Incredible Me”. It might start superb but its finale is definitely not incredible. The appearance may be cute and the name is clever but sadly you do not expect

the same from the scent. The scent offers anything possible that you can smell in a children’s closet plus the intoxicating overdose in your nose. A bad consolation for me who is exploring oriental fragrance. I was hoping for subtlety in its aroma when I would get and try oriental scent because the humidity offered on some of its base notes is already something which overpowers the rest of the notes. Now here, there is just a conflict between orchid and vanilla. The effect was like a confectioner’s delight yet mingling to be a powder scent. Is it wearable? Definitely not for me. It only turned my day absurd and I had this reluctance to get noticed. There is no character of transforming you into something incredible like the name suggest. I was not happy with this at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561801957210731/k2311a0118/1.18.10