Healthy Club Blueberry mix cereal bars
  • One bag has 5 bars in the inside, and in my opinion it has a good price for the quantity that you are buying
  • I have eaten better cereal bars, but for the price of this ones I was not disappointed
  • Moreover, I thought it would taste worse but they surprised me with the opposite

• by Cal

For people with a busy life like me, is good to find some kind of snack that is easy to carry and that is good for health too. In my case I often buy cereal bars, as they fulfill what I need and have lots of fiber.

Short ago I began buying this cereal bars brand, just because I wanted

to try a different one, and between the tastes that they offer I chose the blueberry mix, as it has blueberry, lemon and raisins, a mix that I really like.

One bag has 5 bars in the inside, and in my opinion it has a good price for the quantity that you are buying.

Once you open one, you can ...

• smell immediately the fruits mixed with the cereals.

That’s a good point, as good smelling food always make me want to eat it.

The taste is nice, and it has a good balance of cereal and fruits, not like some bars that have too many cereals and too little fruit on them.

I have eaten better cereal bars, but for

the price of this ones I was not disappointed.

Moreover, I thought it would taste worse but they surprised me with the opposite.

They’re average size -I guess all cereal bars are same size, or at least all the brands that I have tried so far-.

Tasty, cheap, handy and healthy, really a good mix that will make me to buy them again for sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271801957180731/k2311a0118/1.18.10