Kenmore Balck 24 inch Built in Dishwasher  » Electronics  »
  • We have now had our Kenmore for over three years and have never had the least little problem
  • By getting a lower priced dishwasher we were able to pay cash and did not have to put it on our Sears card, whch from past experience, we ended up paying very high interest

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

When I picked out the dishwasher I wanted for just right over $300, my husband figured we’d be replacing it in no time, based on the low price alone. We got our Kenmore dishwaser from Sears, most the others ones were at least twice as much as we paid. I loved the way it looked and everything about it, I knew it was the one I wanted. We have now had our Kenmore for over three years and have never had the least little problem.

When we were looking at dishwashers, my husband was under the impression I would like a fancy one with with lots of options. you can tell who

runs the dishwasher. I do, and I like to keep it simple.

My dishwasher has easy push cycle and control bottons. I push one of five cycles and the start botton and am good to go. The best feature is the sanitizing cycle.

I did not have this on my old dishwasher. I feel better about my family eating of the dishes now. I also love the way my dishwasher is set up.

The top rack is wide open for larger items and the silverware compartment has a slide rack with special slots to hold the larger utencils in place. Also, a big plus for me as well as my husband ...

• is how quiet my dishwasher is to this day. That is one reason he wanted to get me a new dishwasher to start with.

My old one was very loud. We did pay a little extra and got a five year warrenty. i have a feeling we won’t be needing it, and if my dishwasher were to quit after five years, I will feel as though I got my money’s worth.

Not too many days go by that I do not run it at least once. By getting a lower priced dishwasher we were able to pay cash and did not have to put it on our Sears card, whch from past

experience, we ended up paying very high interest. Another thing my husband wasn’t sure about when we got out Kenmore was the color.

Black was the only color we could get. Out frig. and stove are both white.

I cnavince him that it would fit in fine because alot of our small appicances and microwave are black. He has since admitted I was right and it looks great in my kitchen. Not only am I very happy with my nice, simple and attactive dishwasher, my husband is now glad he did not go crazy and spend all that extra money on features no one ever uses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161701957031131/k2311a0117/1.17.10