Pizza Hut  » Restaurants  »
1320 North Main Street, Joplin, Mo.
  • I still think Pizza Hut has about the best tasteing pizza, we just do not like the high prices
  • I also noticed in the flier Pizza Hut has some other very competitive offers as well

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I feel like I owe Pizza Hut an apology. We got a Pizza Hut flier with out mail last week. It state we could get any pizza, any size, any crust, with any toppings for only ten dollars.

I was doubtful and just knew there was a catch. I looked for the small print that would say something like only good if you order three other pizzas or something to that effect.

There was no

small print. The reason I was hesitant to believe this was true is that it seemed like Pizza Hut prices were always way highter that the competition in out area.

We hadn’t ordered from Pizza Hut for a long time because of the low prices at some of the other Pizza Places around. I still think Pizza Hut has about the best tasteing pizza, we just do not like the high prices.

Withe the coupon ...

• in the flier we decided to see if it was just like it stated. To out surprise it was.

We called in for delivery a couple of night ago. We ordered a deep dish with the works.

We had about eight topping in all, by time evryone chose toppings and a couple had to be put on the side because not all of my family likes black olives or onion. Guess What? When the delivery

guy came, out total was ten dollars and tax.

I also noticed in the flier Pizza Hut has some other very competitive offers as well. The pizza we ordered was just as good as I remmemberd Pizza Hut Pizza being.

If they are going to start keeping their prices more competitive, I am sure we will be ordering from here more often again.

Pizza Hut

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71701957011131/k2311a0117/1.17.10