Dora the Explorer DVD We’re a Team  » Movies  »
  • Whenever I put the DVD in, I can count on my daughter being glued to her chair for 90 minutes

• by Steve
      I recently purchased one of the newer Dora the Explorer DVD’s “We’re a Team” for my daughter. Overall, I think it was a great purchase. In the We’re A Team episode, Dora and

her friends are trying to complete a race course in under 20 minutes and must use their individual talents to do it. It’s a great episode because it’s both entertaining for my 2-year-old ...

• and teaches her the importance of team work. In addition to the title episode, the DVD contains 3 bonus episodes, which range from Dora’s friend Boots trying to get to a baseball game
        to them trying to help a train win a race so he can get a whistle. Whenever I put the DVD in, I can count on my daughter being glued to her chair for 90 minutes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121095701131/k2311a102/10.2.06