Family Guy: I Never Met the Dead Man  » TV  »
2.5
  • Well, that was an interesting episode of Family Guy last night, “I have Never Met the Dead Man
  • I love how he bounces around and is so energetic
  • Overall, it was an OK episode, I like how Peter finds himself enjoying life without TV only to have his family want him back on the couch because he is wearing them out and how they end up getting him back in that familiar position
  • I know I’ll be looking for something else the next time they decide to air it (which, knowing that television station, will likely be within the next week or so)

• by Review Vigilante

Well, that was an interesting episode of Family Guy last night, “I have Never Met the Dead Man. ” It was one that was a bit funny and really got you thinking a bit too.

Basically, Peter crashes his car into the satellite that provides television

services to the city and finds himself having to adjust to life without television.

This ends up with a weird moment with him attaching a fake TV to himself and pretending the people around him are part of a television program.

The part with William Shatner is also pretty funny.

I love how he bounces around and is so energetic.

It was great seeing them make fun of such a well-known celebrity and ultimately killing him off at the end of the episode.

Overall, it was an OK episode, I ...

• Family Guy: I Never Met the Dead Man
      like how Peter finds himself enjoying life without TV only to have his family want him back on the couch because he is wearing them out and how they end up getting him back in that familiar position.

If you have a chance, the episode

is worth watching at least once.

But, I’m not sure it is one that is worth watching more than that.

I know I’ll be looking for something else the next time they decide to air it (which, knowing that television station, will likely be within the next week or so).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101701956931131/k2311a0117/1.17.10