Rocky
  • One thing I like about this movie is the fact the underdog doesn’t win at the end
  • Overall though, I think this movie is a classic that everyone should watch at least once in their lives

• by Review Vigilante

I was a bit bored last night so I was looking for movies to watch on some of the movie channels we have (we have a free trial going on). I ended up coming across the movie Rocky.

I have seen this movie quite a few times but I have to say

it is still one of the better sports movies out there.

One thing I like about this movie is the fact the underdog doesn’t win at the end; he just gives the fight everything he has and manages to go the distance with the champ.

Too many other movies have some sort ...

• of predictable ending where he would have scored a last second knock out (kind of like the sequels to this movie).

If I would change anything about the movie, it would be having more of the fight in it.

Like every other Rocky movie that followed it, the fight is actually a

small part of the entire film; most of it is him training for the fight.

And, because of that, there are quite a few scenes in this movie that are kind of dull.

Overall though, I think this movie is a classic that everyone should watch at least once in their lives; if not many times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111701956881031/k2311a0117/1.17.10