A Scent by Miyake Perfume
  • A Scent by Miyake Perfume is an amazing blend of jasmine, lemon and cut grass
  • I love how light, fresh and clean this perfume one
  • When my birthtday came, I had forgotten about the perfume, but when she gave me my birthday gift, I was so surprised and happy at the same time, that she had remembered that I like her perfume so much
  • I recommend A Scent by Miyake to anyone to enjoys fresh citrusy, floral perfumes that may remind you of fresh cut grass

• by mom1

A Scent by Miyake Perfume is an amazing blend of jasmine, lemon and cut grass. I first tried this perfume when my cousin came over for a visit. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and she told me A Scent by Miyake. Although I had heard of the designer Miyake, I was not familiar with the perfume. I love how light, fresh and clean this perfume one.

It was not heavy or strong. When I asked her where she purchased it, she told me that she did not remember. I later found out the reason why she told me she did not remember where she purchased it because she did not me to buy it! Actually, my birthday was coming up in a few days, and she wanted to buy this perfume for me for as a birthday gift. When my birthtday came, I had forgotten about the perfume, but

when she gave me my birthday gift, I was so surprised and happy at the same time, that she had remembered that I like her perfume so much.

I could not wait to open the bottle, because as it was, I did not put only any perfume that day. It is unusual when I do not apply perfume, because normally, I wear it every day. I do not even know why I didn’t put any on that day. Maybe subcontiously, I knew that she was going to give me a bottle of perfume! Anyway, I sprayed the perfume on, and I loved how it smelled.

The fresh fragrance of jasmine combined great with the smell of resh squeezed lemons. I love jasmine and I have perfumes that are strictly jasmine scented, and I also have a perfume that smells primarily of only lemons, but the combination of both of these scents ...

• gives this perfume an amazing fresh scent. In addition to the floral and citrus notes of A Scent by Miyake, this perfume also smells like fresh cut grass. Fresh cut grass is also another of my favorite scents.

Not only do I love the smell of fresh cut grass, it brings back nice memories of my childhood.

I applied this perfume when my cousin gave it to me on my birthday during the day, and at night, I could still smell it. Although this perfume is not too strong or over powering, the scent does stay on for hours, and it does not seem to fade over time. Sometimes, I find that many perfumes fade quickly, and not only do they fade, as they fade, the original scent changes.

This perfume stays true to it’s scent and does not change. I also love the packaging and the bottle. It was so pretty,

that I did not want to open it. I wanted to display it on my perfume tray.

My daughter also enjoys the smell of this perfume. I feel this perfume is a great choice for her because it is very youthful and fresh. Lemon, jasmine and fresh cut grass, to me are fresh, light scents, which I feel are appropriate for a teenager. I could not detect any vanilla, musk or sandalwood scents in the fragrance, which to me would have only made the fragrance heavy smelling.

I recommend A Scent by Miyake to anyone to enjoys fresh citrusy, floral perfumes that may remind you of fresh cut grass. I am not sure how much this perfume costed because I received it as a gift, however, I do not believe that it would be any more expensive than any other popular perfume. When I run out of this fragrance, I would buy another bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561701956731031/k2311a0117/1.17.10