The One by Dolce and Gabbana  » Perfume  »
  • I love wearing perfume by Dolce & Gabbana
  • This perfume, in my opinion ranked right up there with the Light Blue, although very different in scents
  • I like how this perfume does not fade after a few hours, and I also like how it combines fruitiness with spiciness
  • I recommend The One by Dolce and Gabbana to anyone who likes the combination of peach, vanilla and musk
  • Although I do not know exactly how much this perfume costs because I did not purchase it myself, I feel that if I did purchase it, the cost would be worth it to me because of the incredible scent that it offers

• by mom1

I love wearing perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. Actually my daughter and I love the Light Blue perfume by Dolce & Gabbana, and it is probably one of our favorite perfumes to wear. When my mother gave me a bottle of The One Perfume by Dolce & Gabbana, I was excited, but I really did not think this perfume was going to stack up well against their popular Light Blue Perfume. I asked myself, how could they improve any more on a perfume. When I told my daughter that her grandmother had given me a bottle of The One by Dolce & Gabbana, she had the same thought - that it probably won’t be as good as the Light Blue.

We were in for a big surprise. When I opened the bottle, the smell of peach and musk was very noticeable. In addition to the peach and musk, I could smell vanilla. As a general rule, I am not crazy about vanilla scented perfumes.

My daughther, on the

other hand, loves the smell of vanilla. She loves vanilla, not only in perfumes, but also vanilla scented candles. For me, vanilla is a little too sweet. I have to say, though, that the vanilla scent that was in this perfume was not too sweet or over powering.

There was only a slight hint of vanilla, which actually combined very well with the other scents of musk and peach. This perfume, in my opinion ranked right up there with the Light Blue, although very different in scents. My daughter also really liked this perfume.

I wore this perfume to work one day, because originally, I had planned on wearing the Light Blue to work that day, but I remembered, that there was hardly any left in the bottle, and I wanted to save it for my daughter to wear.

Instead, I remembered that I had the Dolce & Gabbana The One, so I figured that I would wear that to work. When I got to work, one ...

• of my coworkers asked me what I was wearing, because she told me that it smelled incredible. I was happy because I love getting compliments on my perfumes. I have been wearing perfume for as long as I can remember, and when I do not wear it, I feel like there is something missing, and it never feels quite right.

After I told my coworker that I was wearing Dolce & Gabbana perfume, she immediately thought I was talking about the Light Blue. She even commented that the perfume did not smell like Light Blue. After I told her that it was not D&G Light Blue, but D&G The One, she then told me that she thought so because they smelled nothing alike. She actually told me that she liked this one better.

That day, I had so many people come up to me and ask me what I was wearing. Everyone who commented on the perfume, spoke of it in a favorable way. I like how this

perfume does not fade after a few hours, and I also like how it combines fruitiness with spiciness. This is one of the few perfumes that to me, does not smell excessively flowery.

Although I could detect a hint of floral notes, this perfume is mainly fruity and musky, which I like. I recommend The One by Dolce and Gabbana to anyone who likes the combination of peach, vanilla and musk. This is a nice unique change to the perfumes that I am used to wearing. The fragrance combinations are unique and I do not have many perfumes that are similar to the scent that this one offers.

Although I do not know exactly how much this perfume costs because I did not purchase it myself, I feel that if I did purchase it, the cost would be worth it to me because of the incredible scent that it offers. The perfume is bold and has a lot of staying power, so I feel that I do not have to use as much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561701956711031/k2311a0117/1.17.10