Armani Idole Perfume Idole d’Armani  » Perfume  »
  • Armani Idole perfume is amazing in my opinion
  • The first scent that I noticed in this perfume was the sweet smell of roses
  • I was happy that I received this perfume as a gift
  • I recommend Idole d'Armani to anyone who enjoys the scent of rose, patchouli and pears
  • It is an elegant perfume, but not too mature, and I feel it is appropriate for all age groups to wear, and in my opinion, it is great to wear for any occasion

• by mom1

Armani Idole perfume is amazing in my opinion. I am always looking to try different perfumes and I am always interested in the different scents and ingredients that are used in the making of the perfumes. When I smelled Idole by Armani, I was so surprised at the combination of scents that I noticed. The first scent that I noticed in this perfume was the sweet smell of roses. Next I noticed the spiciness of patchouli, and then pears. Patchouli oil was a scent that I wore almost daily years ago when I was in high school. Thinking back, I remember the patchouli as a dark oil that was very, very strong. It was very oily and I remember that I could only apply a small amount, because if I put too much on, the smell was overpowering. Patchouli oil, back in the day, did

not seem to fade away. It stayed on until I actually took a shower and physically washed it off with soap and water. Even then, I could still smell it. This perfume, however, did different from the patchouli scent from back in my highschool days. The patchouli scent is subtle and muted.

The patchouli, in combination with the other scents really gives this perfume an unusual and unique smell. I was happy that I received this perfume as a gift. I had never heard of it and actually, I did not open it or use it for a long time. I have so many perfumes, and after a while, they all begin to smell like one another. I only opened because my daughter wanted to wear a new and different perfume to a dance at school and was going to the store to purchase a ...

• new bottle of perfume to wear on this special occasion. Before going to the store, I suggested that she try some of my perfumes. Usually, she thinks that many of my perfumes are a little to mature for her because she prefers light flowery scents as opposed to my bolder, stronger perfumes. On a whim I opened the bottle of Idole D’Armani. At first she told me not to even open it because she thought that it would be too strong for her to wear to her school dance. When I did, and she smelled it, she was amazed at the scent. She tried a little and she loved it. She told me that it was not too strong, and she did not think that it smelled too mature for her. She actually has another Armani perfume called Armani Code. I do not think that
        these two fragrances are similiar in the way they smell, but she feels that they do resemble each other in the way they smell. As it turned out, she asked if she could wear my Idole perfume to her dance. I happy told her of course, and that she could wear it whenever she wanted to.

After she came home from the dance, my daughter told me that a lot of the other girls complimented her on her perfume. She told me that a few of her friends were familiar with this perfume, and that they even own it. I recommend Idole d’Armani to anyone who enjoys the scent of rose, patchouli and pears. It is an elegant perfume, but not too mature, and I feel it is appropriate for all age groups to wear, and in my opinion, it is great to wear for any occasion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561701956701031/k2311a0117/1.17.10