Alien Liqueur de Parfum by Thierry Mugler  » Perfume  »
  • I love this because it was creative and very stunning in the outside
  • This is amazing, the face of the scent indeed looks like an alien
  • I couldn't agree more of Thierry Mugler's names with its perfumes
  • I like the fact that it was rum or wine which made the smell warm not traditional smell or vanilla or something spicy
  • This is not the typical oriental smell that you can experience but rather a new variation because it has woody nuances

• by mimi tricks

I love this because it was creative and very stunning in the outside. The name gave me the curiosity but the appearance win me over. This is amazing, the face of the scent indeed looks like an alien. How literal I told myself but I did not notice it resembled like an alien or looked like “optimus prime” until I stared at it for a long time. Then I connected it with the name. I find the bottle very beautiful. It looked like a gem from another viewpoint and likewise an alien if you carefully observe it. But which way it is, I love it. The peculiarity of its name really got me curious. I couldn’t agree more of Thierry Mugler’s names with its perfumes. There was Angel before and now Alien. But I would like to

give Thierry Mugler credit for the creativity. At least they are exploring the outer space as an inspiration. Isn’t that what fashion is all about? Diversity? Sure it does. The flacon looks like an expensive gem and the bottle was just shimmering with magnificence. It was classy with an attitude. This really passed the contemporary standard of perfume bottles. Not only it looked luxurious, it also manifested originality.

Notes of jasmine is the first thing you will notice when you first spray it. It was elegant to start. The hints gave me highly fashionable taste in a very formal style. It was like sparing no unnecessary smell when it started. Direct to the point. It then give you floral scent at its purest. A few minutes after I smelled amber. It can be a good pair to the previously beautiful smell ...

• of jasmine. Now the smell is turning into more a more intricate detail. It was like a passionate smell, feminine to boot and well defined. There are woody nuances during the dry down and I was able to smell wine or somewhat gin in the background but it only gave a warm stir on the perfume not really changing the entire smell to make it husky or the like. The scent is oriental woody. I like the fact that it was rum or wine which made the smell warm not traditional smell or vanilla or something spicy. The overall effect is more notable than a common oriental group. It has more attitude and more sassy. Not really warm for me but it made the scent more heavy in a good way. Here, I can guarantee that longevity wise, this
        smell is still noticeable even as hours pass. Very good when it fades because it function identically as how it started or right after a few minutes when you first spray it. There is also a leather-bound effect in the smell, during the height of the dry down, the effect of rum gave the scent a leather-like aroma but likewise, it was just light. The dominant smell is the well-combined powers of amber and jasmine. It really impressed me.

This is not the typical oriental smell that you can experience but rather a new variation because it has woody nuances. I very much like it being for women regardless of being oriental woody. There is a strong feminine aroma to discover and the tasteful display of rum makes the scent off beat. This is a lovely package, with great appearance and a lovely smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561701956611031/k2311a0117/1.17.10