Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Company  » Insurance  »
0.5
  • I think this insurance will be useful only to persons who have constant need for Physician
  • I don't think that will be a good solution

• by Mythili Mohan
      As the Company we are working for is having this insurance company as their health insurance provider we are also made to join for this. Monthly they are charging more than 200 dollars from me for insurance sake for us and to our child from my salary.

I don’t know how

much will be given by my company for this.

But the coverage is very very less.

You can tell that uncovered are more rather than covered.

whenever we go for a Physician we are paying large amount as copayment and also for prescribed drugs we are paying from our pocket.

I dont know ...

• what for we are paying premium for this insurance company.

I think this insurance will be useful only to persons who have constant need for Physician.

They are having a big list of Preferred Providers.

But none of them is near to me.

So i am not able to use that also.

If we

ask anything regarding the claim to the local agent,he used to ask to their headoffice and i wont get proper reply.

Otherwise he will ask us to upgrade our coverage plan to have more benefits.

I don’t think that will be a good solution.

So thinking of changing to some other health insurance provider.

all clients says :

i thank that bcbs of all states should be ashame of how company treat the clients .bcbs lost respect for itslef over greed.back in 70s and 80s bcbs would cover all medical exspienc. today bcbs only care about itself.bcbs needs to take a long look at itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5821095661131/k2311a102/10.2.06