Jergens Natural Glow  » Cosmetics  »
  • Recently I found Jergens Natural Glow on sale at Walmart, so I decided to give it a try
  • The first thing I noticed was that the lotion was not greasy when I applied it, and it dried quickly
  • The swell was pretty bad, but I think I got used to it after a while
  • The problem was, my palms were also stained yellow
  • I still purchase it when it's on sale, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a subtle glow

• by mariekay

Living in Michigan, I am always looking for a self-tanner that will give me a bit of a glow in the wintertime. Recently I found Jergens Natural Glow on sale at Walmart, so I decided to give it a try.

I purchased the “medium” color.

The first thing I noticed was that the lotion was not greasy when I applied it,

and it dried quickly. After I applied it, the lotion had a sweet smell, like brown sugar or honey. However, after several hours, the smell turned into a bad odor that I couldn’t seem to get rid of. The swell was pretty bad, but I think I got used to it after a while.

Aside from that, I did ...

• notice the lotion gave me a nice glow, just what I was looking for. The problem was, my palms were also stained yellow! This lotion needs to be scrubbed of your hands thoroughly after application or you will end up with stained palms!

One thing I really liked about this lotion is that it did a good job moisturizing my

skin. Some self-tanners leave my skin dry and flaky, but with this one my skin was baby soft.

Overall, I like this lotion as a self-tanner and a moisturizer. For a drugstore brand it does a good job of living up to its claims. I still purchase it when it’s on sale, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a subtle glow.

Jergens Natural Glow

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311701956531031/k2311a0117/1.17.10