Extra Strength Excedrin Express Gels  » Medicine  »
  • I had heard so many good things about Excederine products for pain relief, so I decided to try it for myself
  • But I was impressed at how quickly the product worked on my headache
  • Then, after about 20 minutes, I noticed someting else - I felt shaky and anxious
  • I wouldn't recommend the product to anyone who is sensitive to caffein like me

• by mariekay

I had heard so many good things about Excederine products for pain relief, so I decided to try it for myself. I suffer from chronic back pain, and also occasional headaches. So, I purchased Extra Strength Excedrin Express Gels.

The claim of this product

is that the express gels offer quick pain relief associated with headache, toothache, menstral cramps, arthritis, and sinusitis.

I took 2 gel tablets as directed to relieve a headache. Within about 10 minutes I began to feel headache relief. It didn’t do much for my back, although I didn’t really expect it to since not much of anything I’ve tried has been effective in relieving the back pain.

But I was impressed at how quickly the product worked on my headache. Then, after about 20 minutes, I noticed someting else ...

• Extra Strength Excedrin Express Gels
      - I felt shaky and anxious. I tried to eat something, but the shakes continued.

I looked at the label to find caffeine listed as one of the main ingredients. I got more and more jittery as time went on. So for me,

the pills did zap my headache, but they left me with an unpleasant caffeine buzz.

I wouldn’t recommend the product to anyone who is sensitive to caffein like me. But, if you can tolerate the caffeine, this product does a good job of getting rid of a headache.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261701956511031/k2311a0117/1.17.10