Suave Strawberry Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • At first I bought this COnditioner because it was cheap
  • I found it for less that $1 the other day and decided to pick it up based solely on the price
  • I would recommend this product to anyone wanting healthy hair at a great price

• by mariekay

At first I bought this COnditioner because it was cheap. I found it for less that $1 the other day and decided to pick it up based solely on the price. I was hoping that it would make my hair smell good, but I didn’t expect it to do

much as far as conditioning since it was so inexpensive.

Boy was I surprised! This product not only smells great, but works really well too. My hair was soft and silky after I used it, even more so than with some expensive conditioners I have tried.

The smell was quite strong,

• a very sweet strawberry smell. I liked it, but it might be overwhelming for some people. The scent also lasted all day, whick I liked.

Suave Strawberry Condition exceeded my expectations, and now I use it all the time. It’s nice to have such an inexpensive alternative to the

high-end products that do the same thing.

I still switch up my conditioner about once a week to eliminate build-up that sometimes happen from using the same product over a long period of time. But I always return to Suave Strawberry Shampoo.

I would recommend this product to anyone wanting healthy hair at a great price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311701956401031/k2311a0117/1.17.10