Excedrin Back and Body  » Medicine  »
1.0
  • When I found out that Excedrin had a product for back pain, I decided to give it a try
  • I noticed the two main ingredients in the medication were Acetaminophen and Buffered Aspirin
  • I suppose it would probably work on mild aches and pains, but I think my back pain is a bit too severe for anything to help it

• by mariekay

I have tried so many medications to try to relieve my chronic back pain. Very few have lived up to their claim. When I found out that Excedrin had a product for back pain, I decided to give it a

try.

I noticed the two main ingredients in the medication were Acetaminophen and Buffered Aspirin. So, I suppose taking Exedrine Back and Body would be the same thing as taking a Tylenol and Aspirin together.

But, I decided to give it a try and took 2 pills in the morning to relieve a back ache. It was soon clear that the product did very little for my pain. I suppose it would probably work on mild aches and pains, but I think my ...

• Excedrin Back and Body
      back pain is a bit too severe for anything to help it.

I also noticed that if you take the medication without food, you may end up with an upset stomach. That happened to me the first time I took the meds,

but it could have been a coinsidence, too.

I personally won’t be purchasing this product again, as it just didn’t do much for me. I have yet to find a non-prescription pain reliever that actuall helps my back pain. But I’m still looking.

Excedrin Back and Body

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261701956391031/k2311a0117/1.17.10