Excedrine Migrane  » Medicine  »
1.0
  • I felt that I had been duped, and I think it's dishonest of Excedrine to label a product for migranes when it's actually the same as their regular product

• by mariekay

I had taken Excedrin for headaches in the past. I had a migrane once and tried a regular Excedrin and it didn’t seem to work. So when they introduced Excedrin Migrane, I was hopful that this product would work better.

So, I picked some up to keep on hand in case I happened to develop a migrane. A few days

later I woke up with the classic migrane symptoms, so I took 2 pills and waited for them to take effect.

After about 45 minutes, it was clear that the Excedrin was not helping my migrane. Plus, I felt jittery and shaky from the caffeine that is in the medication.

I began to wonder what was supposed to make these pills ...

• work any better than regular Excedrine. I looked at the label and to my surprise, the active ingredients listed were exactly the same as in Extra Strength Excedrine.

No wonder it didn’t work. These were the same pills with a different name. I felt that I had been duped, and I think it’s dishonest of Excedrine to label a product

for migranes when it’s actually the same as their regular product.

I still kept the bottle of pills because it does help for regular headaches. But for migranes, it doesn’t work. In fact I haven’t found anything that works except a prescription.

I would suggest people read the label on medications before purchasing them so they know exactly what it is they are paying for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261701956381031/k2311a0117/1.17.10