Texas Instruments TI-1795 Calculator  » Electronics  »
  • I like it because it's a nice size, not too big and not too small
  • I would recommend this calculator to anyone looking for an inexpensive, simple, and non-complicated calculater

• by mariekay

I have had the Texas Instruments TI-1795 calculator for as long as I can rememeber. I like it because it’s a nice size, not too big and not too small. The calculator itself is about 4″ x 4″ and about 1/2″ thick.

I am able to hold it in one hand or put it on th edesk

and have the other hand free. It’s the perfect size to fit into the palm of my hand without being too small.

I also like the fact that it’s simple. It doesn’t have any fancy features that are confusing to use. Yes, it’s old…and outdated, but for me it’s perfect.

The buttons are small, but they are ...

• large enough that I can easily push them with a pencil or my finger. The display is large enough to read, and is powered by the light.

I use this calculator mostly when I am paying bills or working in the office. It’s great for simple math. It probably wouldn’t work for my son’s complicated math

problems, but I don’t use it for that.

I plan to keep this calculator forever, and wouldn’t need to buy a new one unless I lose this one. But it usually sits right by me here at the computer so I always know where it is.

I would recommend this calculator to anyone looking for an inexpensive, simple, and non-complicated calculater.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161701956371031/k2311a0117/1.17.10