Breathe Right Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
1.0
  • I'm going to try to return it for a refund because I'm just not impressed with it
  • This product didn't work for us, but it might someone who just has a mild snoring issue

• by mariekay

My husband is a heavy snorer. About 10 years ago he had surgery and that helped for a few years, but he has recently started snoring agian and it’s been interfering with his sleep and mine.

He has tried Breathe Right Nasal

Strips in the past, and they worked okay, but not great. We saw that there was a new product out that was a throat spray so we decided to give that a try.

The claim is that the spray will help to lubricate the throat, making him snore less frequently and less loudly. Sounded good to me, so he gave himself a couple sprays before bedtime last night.

Well, he still snored. I even woke him up and told him to take some ...

• Breathe Right Throat Spray
      more of the medication. He sprayed 2 more times and went back to sleep. This time he might have snored a little more quietly, but he still snored.

For $12 I expected this product to work a little better. I’m

going to try to return it for a refund because I’m just not impressed with it.

This product didn’t work for us, but it might someone who just has a mild snoring issue. From now on I guess I’m back to using earplugs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261701956290931/k2311a0117/1.17.10