Suave Aloe Very Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Suave products, mainly because they are always so inexpensive
  • After about a week of consistent use however, I noticed that my hair was becoming dried out
  • I notice that if I only use the shampoo on my hair about every 2 weeks, it's okay
  • Either way, this is one of the best smelling shampoos I've ever tried

• by mariekay

I love Suave products, mainly because they are always so inexpensive. I have tried so many of Suave’s products and every time I see something new, I give it a try.

So, I saw Suave Aloe Very Shampoo on sale recently and picked it up.

The shampoo is thick and rich and lathered

nicely in my hair. The smell was heavenly. My hair smelled good all day. I fell in love with this shampoo instantly.

After about a week of consistent use however, I noticed that my hair was becoming dried out. Since I loved the floral scent so much, I stuck ...

• with the shampoo, hoping that it wasn’t the cause of my dry hair.

After another week, my hair was straw-like. This shampoo is just too harsh for my course thick curly hair. I still use it as body wash occasionally, though, because I love the scent so much!

I notice that if

I only use the shampoo on my hair about every 2 weeks, it’s okay. But this product is not for everyday use for me. Peopl with oily or fine hair might be fine with it, though. Either way, this is one of the best smelling shampoos I’ve ever tried!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311701956260931/k2311a0117/1.17.10