Langers Mongo Mango juice
  • I purchased it from Albertsons for around three dollars
  • The taste of Mongo Mango juice very well reminds me about alphonso mangos very much
  • However Mongo Mango juice comes in bottles of quantity lesser than one gallon

• by Just4u

Langers Mongo Mango juice is a light mango juice that is some what unique combination. Langers pure mango juice is not available at all stores.

But good thing is Langers Mongo Mango juice is easily available at all stores.

It is actually

priced around two dollars lesser than Langer’s real mango juice.

I purchased it from Albertsons for around three dollars.

The taste of Mongo Mango juice very well reminds me about alphonso mangos very much.

But if the juice is not cold enough, it lacks taste very much.

Also since this juice is more like a diluted version my attempt to make it cool easily by putting ice failed miserably.

With ice cubes put in the glass, Mongo Mango juice does not taste very good ...

• Langers Mongo Mango juice
      and sweet enough.

Actually my friends were not very aware of this juice.

When I introduced Mongo Mango juice to my friends, they really liked it and now started opting this juice instead of pure mango juice and save money.

However Mongo

Mango juice comes in bottles of quantity lesser than one gallon.

So reusing those bottles for water refilling is not possible with Mongo Mango bottles.

In a nut shell Langers Mongo Mango is a good option for chilled juice.

Give it a try, you will mostly like it.

Kiran Kumar V says :

re : I purchased it from Albertsons for around three dollars
This mango juice is so tasty and fresh that I feel like I am eating mango fresh out of the farm. It has great taste, smooth texture and rich in Vitamins that makes it a perfect healthy fruit drink too.

Kartik Charnalia says :

re : I purchased it from Albertsons for around three dollars
Langers Mongo Mango Juice is my preferred choice among various juices as it offers nutritive value , is rich in vitamins etc. Basically if you skip a meal you can substitute it with this juice. A healthy and rich in taste and quality well maintained.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271701956160931/k2311a0117/1.17.10