Horlicks Original Drink Mix
  • When I grew up I still like the taste of this drink mix
  • For an economy like India I feel that Horlicks is very costly with the jar costing the price of many meals

• by Just4u

Horlicks Original drink mix has become a habit for me from childhood onwards. A glass of hot milk mixed with Horlicks drink mix before going to bed at night is more like a routine.

As a child I liked the taste of this mix.

When I grew up I still like the taste of this drink mix.

In India my and friends

and I even used to open the Horlicks jar and eat the powder as it is and we all loved the taste.

For an economy like India I feel that Horlicks is very costly with the jar costing the price of many meals.

But still my parents believed it is a good health drink mix and I also trust the same.

To ...

• an extent Horlicks does help to quench hunger for long and even provides me sound sleep.

The mix itself is sweet but I put a little more sugar to just make it feel like a prepared drink.

The packing of the mix is very attractive and has a look of a very cute energy drink.

But the powder is very delicate like

and you need to be very careful not to have any moisture go inside the jar.

I saw it once that entire powder got spoiled when I kept it for long without usage.

Another thing I do not like about Horlicks is that it is very sticky.

If will make hands and lips sticky when the drink or powder happen to spill on body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341701956150931/k2311a0117/1.17.10