Lip Woolite White musk, fabric detergent  » Housewares  »
  • Those who have read any of my reviews noticed that I always buy most of the stuff on discount
  • I have different products for my clothes to wash with and I use all kind of different softeners and detergents if I think they are good and if I find them on discounts
  • The last one I found on discount was Lip Woolite detergent and I never regret buying it, although it was the first time in my life I used it
  • I like to try out new products, especially if I don’t have to pay much for them
  • I know that this detergent is rather expensive and that I shouldn’t wash everything with it but just the clothes made of wool, but I just hate having 5 different bottles or boxes of detergents opened in the same time, specially because I wash just my sister’s and my clothes

• by lorelai

Those who have read any of my reviews noticed that I always buy most of the stuff on discount. I have different products for my clothes to wash with and I use all kind of different softeners and detergents if I think they are good and if I find them on discounts. The last one I found on discount was Lip Woolite detergent and I never regret buying it, although it was the first time in my life I used it. I like to try out new products, especially if I don’t have to pay much for them.

Lip was an Italian company but then an English company bought it and it became Lip Woolite. I rarely buy there products because mostly use Dash, Ariel or Persil. But I was really happy when I saw that Lip Woolite was on discount. Unfortunately I took only one bottle and only white musk although there were also aloe vera and white orchid on discount but I took white musk. The fact is that the regular price of this product is about 2,50E and you get only 1L of

it in the bottle, you can make about 10-15 washing ups. So for 1E to be able to wash 10 full washing machines is just great but for more than 2,50E is not that good at all as I bought 54 measures Dash for 9E only and Dash is my favourite fabric cleanser.

Anyway Lip Woolite White musk comes in a 1L pearly green bottle which has a tap of the same colour. The tap hold 60ml and it is enough if you wash not very dirty clothes. I always put more than just one tap because I like my clothes to be clean, especially when I wash the laundry or something white.

This detergent is made for sensitive clothes but I use it for everything, especially because I paid it so little for it, actually I wasn’t looking for delicate clothes detergent, I was looking for a regular one and the fact that this one was on discount was just great.

Another thing that I like about this product is that you can use it when you wash your laundry in your washing machine or when you wash by hands. I still wash some clothes by hands. I save energy that way, and I also think that this way I save my clothes because most of my sweaters just need to be washed under the armpits so mostly it really doesn’t need the whole cycle in the washing machine.

I don’t usually like white musk scent in the perfumes because it smells like soap after a while, but that’s why I like it in detergents for fabrics, it smells like soap which means it smells like clean.

When I wash my clothes by hands I usually wash just a sweater or two so I put much less detergent then it is written on the bottle. Lip Woolite White musk makes a lot of foam and it emanates very nice fragrance. It also washes very well but I must say that I haven’t tried it out on big stains, just for wool sweaters and when I was washing in the washing machines. My white laundry was rather white, but my laundry is always white because I use Dash so I haven’t really noticed any ...

• Lip Woolite White musk, fabric detergent
      difference but I was rather satisfied with the cleanness and the whiteness of the clothes when it got out of the washing machine.

Despite all the foam this detergent made it wasn’t difficult to wash it off. I hate when detergents leave white marks on your clothes because it is quite impossible to wash it off. I know that this detergent is rather expensive and that I shouldn’t wash everything with it but just the clothes made of wool, but I just hate having 5 different bottles or boxes of detergents opened in the same time, specially because I wash just my sister’s and my clothes.

I am rather satisfied with this detergent, it doesn’t requires a fabric softener but I really like fabric softener and I always put it even when it is not needed. I doubt I will find such a great deal soon again and I really regret I hadn’t bought this detergent when I had the chance to buy it for little bit more than 1 Euro. I really don’t think I will cash out the amount of 2.50E although I like it

a lot. I like that when I use this detergent my clothes smells nice and when I put it on the drier in the house, I never use the electrical drier, because I think that is the waste of money, the whole room where the drier is and the hall smells like white musk. I also like the softness of my clothes, especially the sweaters made of wool. Maybe the bottle should have a bit less wide hole and a bit less wide tap because when you try to pour the detergent in the tap it is very easy to pour it over the edge of the tap because the whole is just too wide. The same if you pour directly into the bath tub or whatever you use to wash your clothes in. Sometimes when I have just one sweater I want to pour just a few drops so I don’t pour the detergent in the tap but directly in the tub and I always pour too much.

I really have nothing to complain about this detergent but I still doubt I will ever buy it for the full price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531701956010931/k2311a0117/1.17.10