Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church
22021 Gault Street, Canoga Park, CA
  • But I like all the priests at this church and good thing is that priests come to the door to bless everyone when the mass is complete

• by Just4u

Our Lady of the Valley church at Canoga Park is a very pious church which always helps me to calm down and get a good spiritual feeling. This is a busy church always but it is enough spacious and benches are sufficient to get seat for all.

When it is late I

use to stand but soon get to see a seat.

The church choir is excellent and makes the proceedings all the more spiritual.

I see that the priests change very often.

But I like all the priests at this church and good thing is that priests come to the door to bless ...

• everyone when the mass is complete.

Most often there is more than one collection at all the masses at this church.

But there is no compulsion to donate.

There are enough parking spaces for the church, but I see normally people use the nearby shopping parking lot also.

The church is very

clean always with prayer books placed neatly on all seats.

Only thing I really want this church to do is that they should open the balcony also for Sunday masses.

This would really a boon because Lady of the Valley church attracts so many people like me who regularly visits this church for a spiritual solace.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 511701956000931/k2311a0117/1.17.10