Verbatim Recordable CD with 700MB  » Computers  »
  • I would love to share my experience with you
  • I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way that this CD is designed
  • If you are working on some important information, whether personal or business, which you want to backup, I highly recommend the Verbatim Recordable CD with 700MB
  • I believe that it is a reliable, easy to use method that is also very cheap

• by cool

As a computer programmer working on an important project for our parent company in Canada, I write computer code on my computer at work. As I am afraid that my computer’s hard drive might crash, I must backup my work at the end of every working day before I go home.

For this important task, I am using the Verbatim Recordable CD with 700MB capacity. I

am very pleased with the ease and reliability of this solution. I would love to share my experience with you.

I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way that this CD is designed. The “Verbatim” company name and logo, as well as other useful information, appear in nice silver letters, which reflect light nicely and are visually attractive.

Another nice feature ...

• is the fact that the Verbatim Recordable CD has several lines outlines, so I can easily write the name and contents of the CD on its cover for future reference. I think this is a great idea!

I have personally found that saving data on the CD and later reading that data from it are quite easy. I am using the Windows XP operating system that

offers a simple but effective built-in program that does the job well.

If you are working on some important information, whether personal or business, which you want to backup, I highly recommend the Verbatim Recordable CD with 700MB. I believe that it is a reliable, easy to use method that is also very cheap. I will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191701955820931/k2311a0117/1.17.10