Doggies Choice Anti Mange
  • I know that there is something wrong as why they are scratching so I checked for tick and flea and done a research for possible reasons why dogs scratch
  • I found out that my dogs have been infected by fleas and have redness in the skin so I make sure that all the fleas are gone and I even stopped using there old soap and find something that is made for skin problems
  • Doggies Choice is anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-itch and anti-mange dog soap so it’s best for your dog having skin problem

• by carpediem

Growing up in a home with dogs and now having a dog of mine, I can say that I’m able to understand the sentiments of dogs’ owner. For years of having dogs, the most troublesome part is when they are sick and scratching.

My dogs are my babies so when they are not in good condition it concerned me especially the scratching part when at times they would wake up at night. This made them restless and lack of sleep that cause them to be sleepy in the morning and it affect me as well.

I heard them scratching at night that made me listless in the morning. But the worse part is I feel pity for them because they are the ones who suffer more

than I am. I know that there is something wrong as why they are scratching so I checked for tick and flea and done a research for possible reasons why dogs scratch.

I found out that my dogs have been infected by fleas and have redness in the skin so I make sure that all the fleas are gone and I even stopped using there old soap and find something that is made for skin problems.

I opted to choose Doggies Choice Anti Mange since it is an herbal dog soap product but not totally since it still have some chemical ingredients that are toxic to fish and other aquatic animals. I tried using it for my dogs and to my surprised the skin redness ...

• diminished and they have clean scent. Unlike other dog soap that are soapy, Doggies Choice Anti Mange have herbal oils for faster penetration into the animals skin thus creating a more effective treatment of skin problems of dogs but this herbal oils in Doggies Choice limit the formation of lather. And it does not dry my dogs coat unlike other dog soaps that are strong.

Doggies Choice Anti Mange dog soap have herbal ingredient called Madre de Cacao that known to cure best as well as prevent mange and other skin disease in house pets. The Madre de Cacao is a popular herbal plant here in the Philippines that cure different skin diseases both on animals and humans. Doggies Choice is anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-itch and anti-mange

dog soap so it’s best for your dog having skin problem. I used it because I don’t have to buy different soap for different skin problems of my dogs thus I saved money since it was a budget friendly product.

Like other dog soap it is not to be used on pups under 3 months old and nursing bitches. Not also good in sick and debilitated dogs. The soap is orange in color and has the product logo stamp in the soap that’s look so cute. Also the Doggies Choice soap design makes it easy to hold.

For months I have been using this soap on my dogs and so far I haven’t had any problems using it instead it makes my dogs coat shiny and scra6ching problem almost a history.

Brittany says :

Fake review

Sphinx says :

Why are you certain that it is fake? I don’t see any indications that it is fake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291701955800931/k2311a0117/1.17.10