Cuisinart PIZ-100- Stainless-Steel Electric 12 Inch Pizza Oven  » Housewares  »
  • However when I told my husband about my plan because I found this appliance just another excess in the kitchen, he told me I should not give this appliance away but rather be thankful and enjoy this Cuisinart Pizza Oven because not all were given the chance to have this and this appliance for all I know could be very useful to all of us
  • As for as the performance is concerned, I think this is best for a small family such as mine

• by ladyli

When I won this Cuisinart PIZ-100- Stainless-Steel Electric 12 Inch Pizza Oven in a raffle. I was not very happy. Incidentally I already own a Toaster Oven Broiler which is also stainless anyway and it has been doing great services to my family so I would admit that I actually was not at all thrilled when I won this Cuisinart P!Z-100 Stainless Steel 12 inch Pizza Oven. I was hoping to win the flat TV set actually to replace the old one in our bedroom but I won this Cuisinart Pizza Oven instead.

I was not so happy that I actually did not even open the packaging. It was wrapped in a beautifully designed gift-wrapper and ribbon and I was thinking of just giving this gift to the first couple who would invite me to their wedding. However when I told my husband

about my plan because I found this appliance just another excess in the kitchen, he told me I should not give this appliance away but rather be thankful and enjoy this Cuisinart Pizza Oven because not all were given the chance to have this and this appliance for all I know could be very useful to all of us.

He told me that because we all love pizza then maybe the Lord sent this Cuisinart pizza oven to us so that instead of making our pizza in our Toaster Oven Broiler, we could now do it in an oven specifically made for that particular purpose. Well I would admit that as a submissive housewife, although not really convinced with my husband’s encouraging words I just followed her not to give the appliance away. It was my son who actually excitedly opened the package and ...

• as it was revealed to me, I would say that I found the housing very simple and neat.

I love the simplicity. It has not many details and looks very decent. It looks really neat.

The stainless steel material made it look very durable and the chrome-handle accents made it look pretty. As for as the performance is concerned, I think this is best for a small family such as mine. On regular days we are only three in the house with 2 additional grandchildren who comes every other day.

The Cuisinart PIZ-1000 can accommodate 12 inch pizza and that size is just very ideal. When we crave for more we can always cook another one and just before we have consumed the first, the next one comes in a little while. It may not be too fast in cooking as our big

oven but it is easier to handle.

It allows me to find time to be more creative with my pizza because it was just like playing when preparing using a smaller over like this. Too much mess is avoided and cleaning is easier too. This appliance can give me the crispiness I always desire in a pizza anyway so I would rather prefer cooking my pizza in this easy-to-use electric pizza.

I find it somewhat effortless to use this. With the top of the appliance functioning as a plate warmer, and its 30-minute timer coming in audibly I think I got the basic needs of a good pizza making machine. Cleaning the crumbs away is also uncomplicated as the crumb tray can be easily removed in a second.

The instruction book with recipes is included in the package and it has been really useful for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531701955740931/k2311a0117/1.17.10