Bring It On
  • I really enjoyed this movie about teenage cheerleaders and the competition they enter to be in a music video
  • The cheerleading moves in this movie are amazing
  • I like the life lessons the rich girl learns at her new poor school
  • And she did try to stop out of loyalty to them, but I think they wanted her to quit so they could win that competition
  • Otherwise than this I thought it was a good movie

• by bookwyrm

I really enjoyed this movie about teenage cheerleaders and the competition they enter to be in a music video. While the movie may seem to be about cheerleading and winning, the story also has a great heart about friendship.

The cheerleading moves in this movie are amazing. I have never seen anything like this before and truthfully a lot of it looks dangerous, like tossing a girl way up into the air. There are also boy cheerleaders in here and I have never even heard of boy

cheerleaders before! Are there really boy cheerleaders?

I like the life lessons the rich girl learns at her new poor school. For one, she learns that some people may be rough on the outside but are great on the inside. That is the kids at her new school act tough but once she grew to know them they were loyal and decent friends. They even brought her a gift when they had believed her dog had died (a lie she told them so she could really attend ...

• the prom at her old school). But they felt betrayed when they discovered the truth.

She also learns that her old friends are not really that great when it comes to friendship. They had even vowed her to stop doing a thing she really loves: cheerleading. And she did try to stop out of loyalty to them, but I think they wanted her to quit so they could win that competition! A true friend should not demand you stop doing a thing you love, especially a healthy exercise

like cheerleading is. It was a hard lesson for her to learn but she learns it in the end.

The one thing I didn’t like about this movie was how the team from the poor school copied the moves from the team from the rich school. They barged onto the floor with them and started copying them while they were performing - and they won for it. I don’t think that’s right. Each team should have their own act. Otherwise than this I thought it was a good movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111701955670831/k2311a0117/1.17.10