Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub  » Health  »
  • For this I never hesitated to get the best products from the market- which I felt would help me achieve this goal
  • In fact I was so impressed with the results- that I have now sometimes also use it as a body scrub to clean away all the dirt and grime from my body

• by rm002

My healthy looking skin always got me great compliments from friends and family. But to keep it healthy- I always made sure that it remained clean. For this I never hesitated to get the best products from the market- which I felt would help me achieve this goal. Trying out various facial cleansers, scrubs or sponges (some were really good and some were just awful) – helped me in a great way to keep my skin looking clean and healthy. So when I happened to see Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub- I just had to get one for myself.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub was essentially a daily cleansing scrub with Beta hydroxyl – proven to clean deep down into the pores of the skin and yet was gentle enough to

be used every day. Since only mild scrubs seemed to suit my skin type (which made my choice of a scrub limited) – this scrub felt just perfect. After washing my face with Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub- I was extremely thrilled. This gentle scrub successfully removed all the traces of dirt and oil from my skin – leaving my skin just squeaky clean. My skin just seemed to glow so naturally that it almost felt like stepping out of the salon after getting a facial treatment done.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub worked just wonderfully for my skin. In fact I was so impressed with the results- that I have now sometimes also use it as a body scrub to clean away all the dirt and grime from my body.

• What made Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub different from my other scrubs was the fact this scrub foamed rather unlike other scrubs. This foaming had both positive and negative effects on my skin. Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub though did help to clean better unlike other scrubs , sometimes also left my skin feeling dry( I guess because it wiped all the essential oils from the face too) – for which a moisturizer had to used. But on the whole, Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub not only helped to keep my skin dirt free but it also helped to keep m acne under control. My break outs now appeared to have lessened and my skin tone also seemed much improved.

Using Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub also helped me remove

my make up rather successfully. This scrub proved to be quite handy while travelling, and helped me a great deal to take care of my skin in a rather simple and easy way. What’s more- its citrus fragrance – just lingered all day long – leaving me feeling just refreshed and rejuvenated. Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub has now become an important essential on my bath shelf- and I just love using it again and again.

Priced at $6.01, Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub is suitable for all skin types and gently exfoliates the skin- leaving it soft, smooth and healthy. A great way to pamper your skin, Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle scrub according to me is a rather economical and effective way to a clean and healthy looking skin.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341701955380831/k2311a0117/1.17.10