Wow Magic Sing  » Entertainment  »
  • But since it consume a lot of time change Videoke CD and some times our microphone had troubles we experience hard time and didn't enjoy the whole party
  • It is amazing because the micro chips that's inside the microphone has a thousands of songs from old to new songs of the years

• by lei

My family and I loves singing, during birthday celebration we see to it that we have new videoke CD and available microphone together. But since it consume a lot of time change Videoke CD and some times our microphone had troubles we experience hard time and didn’t enjoy the whole party.

Well but now its different!Since we purchase and using Wow Magic Sing for over a year,it was really fun.

Using this Wow Magic Sing is

like a videoke that is all in one.

Hassle-free because the microphone is connected to the list of the song.

Wow magic sing is a high technology videoke that has a micro chips inside, all the listed song was in the booklet and you just select and enter the number on the microphone.

It is amazing because the micro chips that’s inside the microphone has a thousands of songs from old to new songs of the ...

• years.

In this Wow magic song, you can adjust the echo and even the volume of the microphone.

You can purchase a new micro chips if you want to add more songs on your Wow magic sing in affordable price.

This magic sing has also automatic score after you sung, it was fun! Because we don’t need to worry to pick some song because its all automatic, I am glad that this Wow magic sing was

invented.

This Wow magic sing is also handy because you can bring this anywhere you go.

I tried using this along into my friends house on his birthday since they don’t have videoke, we are able to sing and enjoy the party.

This wow magic sing is affordable and very durable.

It has 1 year warranty so need to worry.

Try this wonderful Wow magic sing.

Wow Magic Sing
    Joey says :

At first I like magic sing but the problem with this device is that very expensive ang song chips nila for just a 400 songs thats overpricing righ. There is now advd videoke player in the market that cost only 1,200 pesos and it have 20, 000 songs wooooo I was thinking of selling my overprice wireless magic sing that only have a built in of 2, 000 songs, grabbeee tumubo ang magic sing sa song chips . SO FORGET the MAGIC SING and just buy the dvd videoke player niloloko lng tayo ng magic sing.

M says :

What you are paying is their brand name, the cost of advertisement, space, employees and their over heads. So better buy that Videoke player. Its just desame.

lei says :

Yes, you are right. At first it is fun but I realized when we tried to buy a new chips, the price is not practical at all..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591701955360831/k2311a0117/1.17.10