Pringles Light fat free original flavor  » Food  »
  • I love Pringles since their chips are really made with reular potatoes, its healthy and totally crispy that you will look for the taste of it from time to time
  • This light fat free pringles is much delicious for me, because its not that salty and its more crispier than ever
  • It has no artificial coloring since its original flavor that is really amazing
  • I like it and I always choose this light fat free original flavor when I go for grocery

• by lei

I’ve been a fan of Pringles for how many years, I’ve tried all the flavors but lately I saw this Pringles Light fat free that really caught my attention. Since its 50% fewer calories, the chips is made with olestra.

taste of it from time to time.

This light fat free pringles is much delicious for me, because its not that salty and its more crispier than ever.

It has less fat because it was made with Olean brand fat-free cooking oil.

It has no artificial coloring since its original flavor that is really amazing.

The shape and quality of the chips are ...

• always the same, the quality of the taste of this light pringles always stand out.

I like it and I always choose this light fat free original flavor when I go for grocery.

This pringles fat free is affordable, the quantity of the chip is the same.

Totally sealed that’s why the freshness of the chips never change.

Totally true once you tried

eating pringles you will seek for more, that’s why I see to it that I have a lot of stocks of pringles on my kitchen.

Available in the morning and at night during snack time.

Totally amazing chips for me that never change its quality.

It has 10% Vitamin C that is really helpful, it is healthy chips that has no added preservatives.

Totally love it everyday.

mimi ross says :

Watch out for fat freechips like this one I know by my own experience OK it can still cause health problems I ate this once before and that was the lasttime because it caused a bad reaction for me it does not digest well at all for everybody it didn’t when I tried it so I don’t recommend it because of the bad ingredient in it olestra. Beware. Just because it says fat free doesn’t mean its healthy.

lei replies :

thanks mimi for comment, well I think there’s some hidden ingredients on it.Junk foods always and has preservative added. Just remember too much is not good as always.Hope id didn’t turn out that bad when you ate it, I’ll take that from your experience as well..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271701955340831/k2311a0117/1.17.10