Downy Fabric Conditioner with Antibac  » Housewares  »
  • And it was used it is free from any dirt that will cause itchiness, I love Downy's fabric conditioner with antibacterial because the scent stays with my clothes until I wear it and even I'm at work the scent of the Downy is still fresh, sometimes I don't used any perfume and my co-worker is asking what perfume I am using, I told them nothing but my clothes are freshly made from Downy's fabric conditioner
  • It was so amazing since Downy gives a much happiness in washing my clothes

• by lei

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Regular washing of my clothes is my weekly routine. I see to it to choose a right powder soap that is helpful to remove dirt and keep my clothes in right shape.

I want that the color of my clothes are safe, I don’t often pick those bright colors but white and lights color is one of my favorite.

Aside from powder

soap for washing my clothes, I am particular with the used of fabric conditioner.

Because the scent and cleanliness of the clothes is my number one priority it should be soft and easy to fold when my clothes is dry.

I am proud that I am using DOwny’s fabric conditoner with Antibac, which means it has antibacterial ingredients that helps the clothes stay away from bacteria while it dries up.

And it was used it is free from any dirt that will cause itchiness, I love Downy’s fabric conditioner with antibacterial because the scent stays with my clothes until I wear it and even I’m at work the scent of the Downy is still fresh, sometimes I don’t used any perfume and my co-worker ...

• Downy Fabric Conditioner with Antibac
      is asking what perfume I am using, I told them nothing but my clothes are freshly made from Downy’s fabric conditioner.

While using this fabric conditioner I don’t need to iron my clothes, it is ready to used because of its softness and easy to fold.

When I’m using this Downy fabric conditioner I soak my my clothes on my last washing

and leave it for 10 minutes and I immediately dry them up.

It was so amazing since Downy gives a much happiness in washing my clothes.

This is affordable in bottle or sachet, available in any supermarket.

Try to take care of your stuff with the loving smell and softness of Downy’s fabric conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531701955330831/k2311a0117/1.17.10