Sukajadi Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia  » Hotels  »
Sukajadi Rd, Bandung, Indonesia
  • The family room (room that my family rent) is very convenient with wide balcony and wide room space
  • And based on my own experience on it, I suggest you to bring your own soap/shampoo if you can’t tolerate other than usual scent for your bath goodies
  • Based on my experience, this hotels menu isn’t change for ages

• by second_life

Sukajadi Hotel is located at the Sukajadi Road, Bandung, Indonesia. This hotel has some collection of Javanese art thingies. So, if you are interested in Javanese tradition, you will like this hotel.

Overall, the Hotel is very clean, and so does the environment. The staffs are friendly and helpful, some of them even gave my car a wash for free.

The family room (room that my family rent) is very convenient with wide balcony and wide room space. Two king sized bed are on the room by default, but you can always ask for additional bed.

The bathroom also convenient although I don’t really like the soap scents. And based on my own experience on it, I suggest you ...

• to bring your own soap/shampoo if you can’t tolerate other than usual scent for your bath goodies. But, of course, you don’t need to bring the towel, nor sandal for room use at this hotel.

Breakfast will be provided at the hotel’s one and only dining room, consist some variant of foods. The dining room is decorated in Balinese tradition.

Squared garment covers each and every pile there.

Based on my experience, this hotels menu isn’t change for ages. But don’t worry, you can find wide varieties of food just around your hotel area. The only thing you can’t do about food in this hotel is: you can’t cook by yourself since this hotel doesn’t provide kitchen tools and area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21701955260831/k2311a0117/1.17.10