Arizona suede faux-fur lined mid-calf boots  » Clothes  »
  • I saw Uggs or Ugg like boots everywhere, and the more I saw them the more I thought how comfortable and warm they looked
  • My Arizona boots cost $70 at original price and I got them during the holiday sale for $20 with tax
  • I did use a leather/suede protecting on the outside which I bought years ago
  • I think Arizona is a brand that’s more associated with this department store
  • If you’re looking for an affordable alternative to Uggs that won’t burn a hole in your wallet I’d recommend trying these boots out

• by liberty

I was one of those people who thought Ugg boots are just hideous, and for the longest time I didn’t understand why anyone would spend hundreds of dollars on a pair, especially on something that will make your feet stick. Believe me, the stick is unavoidable because of the wool lining. Feet sweat when it’s being confined, even in winter so there’s bound to be some sweating. Socks will help though. When I moved from Texas to a place that actually got weather other than hot, and the winter’s were extremely cold I caved in. I saw Uggs or Ugg like boots everywhere, and the more I saw them the more I thought how comfortable and warm they looked. I went out and bought a pair of imitation Ugg boots at JcPenney because they were having

a sale. I just wanted something warm and comfy for the winter, I still think they’re hideous, so I wasn’t about to spend hundreds of dollars on real Uggs. So the following are my pros and cons to Arizona’s suede faux-fur lined mid-calf boots.

I’ll start off with the pros to these faux Uggs first. What I liked about my Arizona suede boots are that they were considerably more affordable than Ugg boots. Uggs tend to run at least $100 a pair, and that’s on the low end. My Arizona boots cost $70 at original price and I got them during the holiday sale for $20 with tax. They came in several colors and I was lucky that the last pair they had in my size was in the color I wanted, camel. I liked that ...

• they were indeed very soft, comfortable and warm. I didn’t even wait to get home to put them on. I got to the car and switched shoes because it was extremely cold that day. I thought that they were pretty durable too being suede and all. I did use a leather/suede protecting on the outside which I bought years ago. I was able to wear them in the snow without getting them soak and wet, at least I thought so.

Now for the cons to my Arizona suede mid-calf boots. As much as I liked my suede boots I really didn’t think they were worth $70, $20 yes, but not $70. The only place that I was able to find them were at JcPenney. I think Arizona is a brand that’s more associated with this

department store. It’s not quite water resistant even after I sprayed the protecting spray on it. I mean, the suede didn’t get damage but the water did eventually seep into the inside and left the faux fur lining wet/moist and smelling if it’s not left to dry. I guess it would be worse had it been made with real fur or wool. It’s also not quite scratch resistant either. I have puppies and their little claws have manage to leave a tiny scratch on one boot.

Overall though I liked my Arizona suede mid-calf boots. They were well worth the money I paid for them, but no where worth spending $70 on, not even $50. If you’re looking for an affordable alternative to Uggs that won’t burn a hole in your wallet I’d recommend trying these boots out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551701955070731/k2311a0117/1.17.10