2010 Anon Realm goggle
  • They create a big selection of goggles, among these the Realm which I bought

• by Scubamartin

Anon is the goggle brand from Burton. They create a big selection of goggles, among these the Realm which I bought. The Realm is a high end goggle with a great fit and an awesome design. It comes in many colors and with a wide variety

of lenses.

I chose the simple black frame with dark gold lens. This lens works great for me in all conditions. I board in the North East and mostly on grey days. I want to get a replacement lens for very sunny days. A replacement lens cost around 30$. The strap on these goggles can be replaced as well for a different look, and the strap fits great over a helmet as well. I was very happy to find out it came with a nice bag, that works ...

• 2010 Anon Realm goggle
      great for polishing the lens, and wiping it clear of snow.

I have been riding with these goggles for weeks now, up to 8 hours per day, and I never feel uncomfortable, and the goggles are never removed from I start the day on the mountain.

They are that comfortable. Lots of other riders have commented on my new goggles saying how cool they look.

There is no doubt that I would buy Anon googles next time they need replacement, they are great value, top notch quality, I am so happy I got these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351701955050731/k2311a0117/1.17.10