Mount and Blade! Game
  • Combat in my opinion is, as some would say, freakin' awesome
  • Although the games graphics aren't the best, I really liked them

• by Tim

Looking for a great medieval PC game?

Your best bet is Mount and Blade.

This game is action packed, I mean seriously action packed.

The Game: You start as a one man band in the middle of Calradia, the Mount and Blade world. As you venture the world of Calradia you come across groups of mercenaries, misfits, bandits, looters, and even armies. Ally yourself with an army, and get hired to kill of the enemy.

The world of Calradia is intense,

full of detail and action. This incredibly realistic world involves tracking and trapping to engage the enemy. You can recruit men and hire mercenaries, capture lords and siege castles. This game is full of fun and entertaining choices, quests that raise your reputation and levels that strengthen your character.

Fighting: Combat in my opinion is, as some would say, freakin’ awesome. This game’s combat system is not only based on your characters strength and speed but your tactics and skills.

• You can give your men orders, depending on how you lead your men you will win or lose.

My opinion: This game is great and fun, full of choices. After playing a game like Oblivion I never thought and game could be as could until I started Mount and Blade. I played for three months without getting bored while average games last three weeks. I allied myself with a king and helped him defeat his enemies. Although the games graphics aren’t

the best, I really liked them. The best thing about this game is that it’s so realistic. For example: I recruited a prisoner I had captured from and enemy lord and after a day he escaped. The tracking is realistic; depending on level of tracking you can tell how big the party size was and how long ago it passed.

Overall this game is great, although the graphics could be better it is still worth those 25 bucks.

If you want more info go to their site at http://www.taleworlds.com/

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281701954980731/k2311a0117/1.17.10