Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation
  • I have been using Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation for several years, and I love it
  • Overall, I would highly recommend Pure Stay Powder Foundation as a high quality make-up that really works

• by Joan Smith

I have been using Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation for several years, and I love it! I have always had sensitive skin, so it is nice to have a product I can always trust to use. Pure stay is fragrance free and hypoallergenic, so it is a very mild choice when it comes to make-up.

The foundation is very simple to apply, just evenly blend the foundation in gentle strokes with the sponge that is included, and

you get fantastic looking skin! It covers dark circles and any blemishes perfectly, even the nasty enflamed ones! Unlike other foundations I’ve used, Pure Stay feels light on my skin, and never feels caked on or greasy.

My skin has never broken out from using this foundation either, one of the main reasons I love this product.

It comes in several shades, so anyone can easily find their match.

I use Nude 30, and is covers my ...

• skin seamlessly and looks completely natural.

Another great thing about this product is how long it lasts.

I can apply it in the morning, and it will still look good in the evening without touch ups.

For best results though, I do touch up a couple times a day.

This foundation also has SPF 15 sunscreen in it, so I feel good knowing my face is protected from the sun when I go out.

Another plus is

Pure Stays price; I can usually find this foundation from between $9-$14, depending on location.

This is very reasonably priced compared to other brands.

The only thing I don’t like about this foundation is after using for awhile, the sponge applicator tends to get clumpy and fall apart.

I just simply buy a pack of make-up sponges or brushes from the drugstore.

Overall, I would highly recommend Pure Stay Powder Foundation as a high quality make-up that really works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311701954950731/k2311a0117/1.17.10