Aero Inflatable Spa with Bromine Kit  » Housewares  »
  • I experienced one of the best spas I’de ever been in
  • I know that sounds a bit cheesy but really I think that having a spa for my home just sets it up to be a lot more comfortable
  • I paid almost $600 for the Aero Inflatable Spa with Bromine Kit and yes you better believe that it gets the most use
  • I have an indoor patio so to be able to use isn’t an issue

• by willyable

You can’t deny that having a spa in your back yard is great. I mean honestly who wouldn’t want a spa in their back yard. When I went to Vegas with a few of my friends. I experienced one of the best spas I’de ever been in. So I figured her why not buy one for my home. I know that sounds a bit cheesy but really I think that having a spa for my home just sets it up to be a lot more comfortable.

I paid almost $600 for the Aero Inflatable Spa with Bromine Kit and yes you better believe that it gets the most use. I have an indoor patio so to be able to use isn’t an issue. I can

jump in it all year round if I choose to and that is what makes it all the better.

First of all, what makes this spa so great is the inflatable part. It’s not hard to put up and it comes with an air pump. I think that having this feature is awesome. Now, it might be inflatable but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t durable. Because that isn’t the case at all. It can weather just about anything with it’s strong material. It’s made of Vinyl so I don’t have to worry about it being torn easily.

It also hold up to 200 gallons of water so you can be sure that you are going to be full up to your chin ...

• with water. It takes a lot for me to fill it up though. I had to buy a decent water hose and once I got it filled up, we had to get the water to a certain temperature before we actually could sit in it.

The spa itself plugs up into an electrical outlet so heating it up isn’t an issue whatsoever. Whenever we are down using our spa, all we have to do is cover it up with the zipper cover that comes with it. It has 130 air jets which create bubbles for it. And we can basically get 3 people into this inflatable spa.

I enjoy my home spa and so does my wife. She gets in it at least twice a

week, during the summer and spring. It’s easy to set up and we don’t need any tools to put it together which is another plus. I don’t know why people spend tons of money on something that can be purchased at a cheaper price.

The only thing that I would change about this spa is the floor bottom, I would like for the bottom of it to be much more comfortable. There isn’t much padding at the bottom so it basically feels as if I’m sitting on the floor.

Other than that I got a great spa for my money. I would tell just about anyone who wants to spice up their home with a inflatable spa. By Aero. It’s under $600 and it’ just completely fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531701954870731/k2311a0117/1.17.10