Myra e Shine- Free Face Powder Vitamin E enriched with SPF 15
  • The Myra e Shine- Free Face Powder Vitamin E enriched with SPF 15, is one the face powders that I love

• by khialian

Foundations and face powders are commonly used by almost all women in the world as part of their daily routine everyday to minimize the shininess made by their oily skin. As we all know, there are many types of face powders formulated corresponding to each skin tones.

Some powders are made

with sunscreen that helps reduce skin damage caused by the UV rays of the sun and other environmental stressors.

The Myra e Shine- Free Face Powder Vitamin E enriched with SPF 15, is one the face powders that I love.

The powder sets just fine on my face and it blends ...

• with my skin tone perfectly.

It has SPF 15 that protects my skin from any harmful rays of the sun which makes me not to worry every time I go out for work.

Along with it, the powder has no strong scent which makes it even nicer and it doesn’t irritate

my nose.

You can find Myra e face powder in almost all drugstores and department stores.

It costs 130php here in the Philippines and comes along with it is their Myra e Daily Sun Protect facial Moisturizer with double Sunscreen Protection SPF 15.

These products are dermatologist tested and are sure safe to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311501954790631/k2311a0115/1.15.10