Tracfone  » Cellular services  »
www.tracfone.com
  • It seemed like there was always a problem whether I called to add minutes or tried to add them on the Tracfone website

• by Debhsmomof4

If you’re one of those people who feel like they only need a cell phone for convenience and in the event of emergency, try tracfone. I have used tracfone for several years now. When I first started using Tracfone, I wasn’t too happy with the service when it came time to add minutes. It seemed like there was always a problem whether I called

to add minutes or tried to add them on the Tracfone website.

Now, Tracfone has gotten their act together and built a much better website - no more glitches. I can now add minutes without any problem and they have also added the feature where you can add minutes from your phone. I like Tracfone because:

1. I didn’t have to sign a contract 2. They ...

• have good phones - I can check email and take pictures with mine and that’s all I need.

3. They have good service. You can get a signal with Tracfone in places where you can’t with other providers.

4. It’s easy to buy minutes now.

5. My Tracfone is a model where every time I buy minutes, they automatically double. So if I buy

60 minutes, I get 120.

6. Tracfone now has a service that adds minutes to my phone automatically every month for just $10. This saves me from going through the process of buying minutes without the obligation of a contract.

The only reason I’m not giving Tracfone a 10 is because they don’t have smartphones. This is not a negative to me, but I realize it is to many people.

Tracfone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221501954710631/k2311a0115/1.15.10