Pentel R.S.V.P Sharp Point Pens  » Other  »
  • It has a rubber grip which makes it easier to write for long periods of time, and I like the fact that it's transparent because I always know when the ink in running low
  • P pens, but I prefer to purchase them from Wal-mart
  • It probably is because I found the site when I was visiting Pentel's main site, but you can never be too careful nowadays

• by C.Channing

I didn’t discover Pentel R.S.V.P pens until I was in high school, but I’ve been using them every since. I like the design of the pen: It’s round–cylinder like–and transparent. It has a rubber grip which makes it easier to write for long periods of time, and I like the fact that it’s transparent because I always know when the ink in running low.

I like the

fine point of the pen because it makes my writing appear clean and neat. I never have to worry about the ink blotch that sometimes can occur when you’re writing. At the top of the pen is a top that you can unscrew, which comes in handy when you’re swapping out ink refills. Refilling is easy: All you do is unscrew the top, take out the old in, slide in a new ink, and twist the top back on. No mess, no fuss.

Any office supply store carries the Pentel R.S.V.P pens, but I prefer to purchase them from Wal-mart: They’re cheaper. Even though Wal-mart prices are lower than the other stores, they don’t necessarily carry the variety of colors or the ink refills; therefore, if I need some pens in bulk I’ll ...

• Pentel R.S.V.P Sharp Point Pens
      go to Office Depot because they’re the second cheapest store who carry the pens. There is a store front for the pens that says it ran by Pentel, but I’m not sure if it’s legit or not. It probably is because I found the site when I was visiting Pentel’s main site, but you can never be too careful nowadays.

Overall, if you’re looking for a

good durable pen that doesn’t bleed every other letter, then I would suggest purchasing the Pentel R.S.V.P Sharp Point Pens. The pens are comfortable to hold and you never have to worry about purchasing new pens because they can be refilled. They come with a variety of colors which can either be used to write in a journal or for editing/proofreading purposes. They’re a very good investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121501954700631/k2311a0115/1.15.10