Reasons to Choose Sprint Wirless  » Cellular services  »
  • As a long time T-Mobile customer I felt like I was in the dark ages and wanted a more up to date service

• by Christina Jones
      In the realm of wireless service it?s sometimes hard to find which company offers the best service, rates and packages. Earlier this year I made the decision to switch my family?s cell phone service from T-Mobile to Sprint. As a long time T-Mobile customer I felt like I was in the dark ages and wanted a more up to date service. After careful research I chose Sprint as my family?s cell phone provider. I chose Sprint because of their network (Sprint and Nextel), the variety of plans and services, and their reputation of being a company that cares about its customers. 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE SPRINT: 1. During promotional weeks you can get a free camera phone with new activation.

Phone may vary to area but it’s still a sweet deal. 2. Sprint has a package for every need. I needed a package that had enough minutes so I didn’t

go over and have to pay overage fees. If you have Sprint?s Fair and Flexible Plan you have the option of automatically adding 50 minutes to your account for $5. That’s over $15 worth of saving minimum.

3. I was able to get a family plan with 800 shared minutes for $69. 99 a month. This includes unlimited nights and weekends and free long distance. I have unlimited mobile to mobile to Sprint and Nextel users (two networks). 4.

My Radio Shack representative made my service and phone number transfer quick and painless. He transferred both phone numbers, set up both my cell phones and had me up and running in about 30 minutes. He even showed me how use and test the phone. 5. Have you ever lost or ?dropped? a call? The Sprint plan reimburses you for dropped calls. 6.

The Sprint customer service is exceptional. They ...

• are patient and are dedicated to getting you what you need. 7. I have a cool starter camera phone. My Samsung PM-A740 camera phone is great for a person like me who wants a basic but up to date phone. The PM-A740 comes with a camera, voice memo, alarm clock, email and web access, an extensive address book, notepad, to do list and other bells and whistles to help you during your day.

8. I have used my camera phone in many ways. I am studying photography and have used my camera phone to help me improve on my work. I have created a blog of camera phone creations. I am able to keep family photos with me as well as carry a digital portfolio with me. I am able to create my own wallpaper as well as take photos of potential locations for me to shoot.

/> 9. Sprint?s online website gives you additional options for your cell phone. You can view and pay bills, upload data to your address book, add personalized photos to your cell phone and send picture mail online. Sprint also offers a variety of services for ring tones, programs and games to keep event the pickiest people busy during a long train ride. 10. Sprint gives you incentives to being a customer.

You get a $5 credit to your bill for going paperless and signing up for automatic payment of your bill. They also offer a referral bonus of $25 visa debit card. You can refer up to 13 people per year. You get $25 and the referred person gets $25 after service has been active for 15 days. Refer 13 people and you have made yourself a cool $325. Sweet Deal.

I love win-win situations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2221095471131/k2311a102/10.2.06