Heel to Toe Therapeutic Healing Foot Repair  » Health  »
  • To maintain the softness for an extended period of time, I like to put on socks afterwards
  • I love the peppermint smell that it leaves because it's not too loud, but strong enough to leave just a little hint on your feet and hands

• by C.Channing

Since the turn of the economy, I’ve cut back on my once a month spa weekends–unless I’m traveling and the hotel I’m staying at offers spa services. To invest money elsewhere, I’ve started doing my own spa treatments at home, and my favorite self-service is a pedicure.

I had become familiar with a particular pedicure product, Heel to Toe, because my mom purchased me a sample gift set for my sixteenth birthday. I loved all the products, but there was one

that was my ultimate favorite: Heel to Toe Therapeutic Healing Foot Repair. The Foot Repair is the last step in the pedicure: It’s a lotion you use to soften you feet.

One thing I’ve always prided myself on was my ability to take care of my feet, and Heel to Toe Foot Repair helps. It’s a white, shimmery lotion that only takes a small quantity to massage into your feet. It’s very smooth and not thick and heavy at all. The ...

• lotion begins to work immediately and makes your feet feel like a baby’s bottom. To maintain the softness for an extended period of time, I like to put on socks afterwards. I love the peppermint smell that it leaves because it’s not too loud, but strong enough to leave just a little hint on your feet and hands.

The original name of the product has changed; it’s now called Heel to Toe Aromatherapy Moisturizing Therapy Foot Repair, but it works the

same nonetheless. The product can be found at a Sally’s Beauty store or at www.sallybeauty.com. Heel to Toe Foot Repair is really inexpensive and I use it all the time–even if I’m not giving myself a pedicure: It keeps the feet extremely soft.

Overall, Heel to Toe Foot Repair lotion is a great buy: It’s inexpensive; softens the feet and makes them smell nice; and you can use it as a daily lotion. This product is a must have for all women.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341501954660631/k2311a0115/1.15.10