Huggies Diaper Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • One of the best on the market right now are Huggies Diaper Wipes
  • The big bag I buy runs around 8.00 where if I bought the normal size box of 72 is 3.00
  • If your little one has sensitive skin I highly recommend these wipes to you

• by LadyLeas
      I have tried many brands of diaper wipes. Here again, cheaper is not always better. One of the best on the market right now are Huggies Diaper Wipes.

These wipes are thick. I love the texture to them.

They are thick and have tiny bears imprinted into them. Even as good as they are they could use a little improving.

Such as be

able to come apart easier. I will go to get one from the box and out will come a handful.

Also, if they could make them a bit bigger. Probably the size of a normal washcloth would be great.

Now the cleaning ingredients they use on the wipes are wonderful, just wish they added a bit more to them. I use the Huggies ...

• Extra Sensitive Wipes on my daughter because they are hypoallergenic and are not rough on her skin.

They are fragrance free and have aloe and vitamin E in them. I wish that they had these when my son, that has eczema, was a baby.

I usually buy the huge pack of them. It is a refill bag and has 244 in it.

Then

I fill up my little travel case with them that is also from Huggies. This saves money in the long run.

The big bag I buy runs around 8 where if I bought the normal size box of 72 is 3. If your little one has sensitive skin I highly recommend these wipes to you.

You and your baby will be happy that you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5421095461131/k2311a102/10.2.06