Logitech Classic Keyboard Plus
  • The only issue I’ve had with the Logitech keyboard is that the left Shift key’s lock got broken, so it tends to come off sometimes as I type

• by poyayan

I’ve been using the same keyboard I was assigned to when we transferred to different computers at the office in the middle of last year. It’s a black wired Logitech Classic Keyboard Plus, and while it may have a few downs, there are a lot of actual pluses going for it—including durability and ease of use.

It’s a simple full-size keyboard, which is a good utility since I

only use it at the office. It’s quite good ergonomics-wise, since the keys are soft but rigid enough and there are height adjusters at the back of the board so you can incline the keyboard for easier typing.

I’ve been using it for a few months, and there has been little in terms of build quality loss. The only issue I’ve had with the Logitech keyboard is that ...

• the left Shift key’s lock got broken, so it tends to come off sometimes as I type. Dirt and other particles also tend to accumulate between and under the keys, as there are ample gaps between them for particles to pass through.

One good feature I’ve found out about the keyboard is that it is water-resistant. I tend to spill some drinks while I work, since I’m a

bit clumsy, and I’m glad that the keyboard is quite easy to clean up even when I’ve accidentally spilled some coffee or water on parts of it.

Knowing our company, these Logitech keyboards must not be very pricey. With it’s excellent quality and relatively good ergonomic qualities, I’d give the Logitech Classic Keyboard Plus an 8 out of 10 for a no-nonsense performance worthy of every company workhorse like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331501954480631/k2311a0115/1.15.10