Stacy’s Pita Chips
  • These delicious chips come in a variety of flavors and none of them are very high in calories or saturated fat
  • I love how they are flavorful while still maintaining a delicious crunch
  • The only problem with this “nutritionally valuable” snack food is that although it is low in calories per serving, the serving size is very small
  • I would recommend these chips to anyone who enjoys a fast, easy, grease-free, snack and lives a fast paced life
  • I really enjoy them and I think most people can find a flavor that they enjoy too

• by funkyfunk

Stacy’s Pita Chips are my new favorite snack food and they are really not that bad for your health. These delicious chips come in a variety of flavors and none of them are very high in calories or saturated fat. I love how they are flavorful while still maintaining a delicious crunch. They are a quick and easy snack that can be taken virtually anywhere. I also think that they are great because they really don’t make a mess when you eat them. They also are not greasy like some snack chips can be.

Personally my favorite flavor is the

Plain flavor because it goes well with almost any drink or other food. I love to have the plain chips with my lunch and they compliment any kind of sandwich that I would ever want.

They are baked to maximize the nutritional value and they are so tasty. I eat them almost every day and I don’t think that I will ever get sick of eating them.

The only problem with this “nutritionally valuable” snack food is that although it is low in calories per serving, the serving size is very small. Only ten chips per serving makes this snack somewhat unappealing.

• However, the delicious taste really overpowers this minor setback.

I would recommend these chips to anyone who enjoys a fast, easy, grease-free, snack and lives a fast paced life. They are great on the go and they come in so many different flavors. They are so delicious and truly fairly priced. You can buy them at almost any grocery store and one bag lasts for weeks. Even if you are on a diet you can eat them an not feel like you have just undone all your dieting from the past month.

Overall I would give Stacy’s Pita Chips a

rating of 7 because of their delicious flavor, reasonable price, and small serving size. Despite the healthy label and their location in the health food snacks of most grocery stores, the serving size is just too small to consider them a healthy snack.

Pros: The good things are the flavor varieties and the lack of grease.

Cons: The negatives are that they really are not as healthy as the label and the advertising leads you to believe.

At least give them a try before you dismiss them. I really enjoy them and I think most people can find a flavor that they enjoy too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271501954430631/k2311a0115/1.15.10