Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream
  • I decided to see if one of my Christmas stocking gifts, Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream, could relieve my skin's extreme dryness
  • The first thing that I noticed about Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream was its rich and creamy consistency
  • I found Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream to be very effective at moisturizing and softening my dry skin
  • Although my experience with Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream was very positive, I did find one negative about the product
  • The hand cream is effective in moisturizing dry skin, but I believe it is a great product to use in the wintertime

• by simply_fabulous

My skin tends to become very dry, especially during the wintertime when the weather in the Southern United States is frigid. After spending a week of almost unbearable record low temperatures, I took one look at my dried out hands and realized it was time to change my skin regimen. I decided to see if one of my Christmas stocking gifts, Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream, could relieve my skin’s extreme dryness.

Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream is tailor made for the wintertime. It contains Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and Provitamin B5 which a designed to nourish and moisturize the skin. The first thing that I noticed about Avon Basics

Vita Moist Hand Cream was its rich and creamy consistency. The hand cream has a wonderful subtle scent that is slightly fragrant. I found Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream to be very effective at moisturizing and softening my dry skin. It immediately transformed my skin, leaving a light sheen that made my skin appear to be healthier.

Although my experience with Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream was very positive, I did find one negative about the product. The hand cream was very difficult to apply, and I had to vigorously rub the lotion against my skin in order for it to dissipate. The lotion also left some residue in my ...

• hands which made my palms feel slightly sticky.

I do believe that Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream is a good product to use considering its relatively cheap price. The quality of the hand cream is comparative to more expensive products, and I also believe that it is one of few hand creams that can equally appeal to both males and females. My brother who also suffers from dry skin loves to use Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream in the morning before he leaves for work because it keeps his skin moisturized throughout the day. Although it is a hand cream, I found Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream to be great

for use all over the body. It is gentle enough that it did not cause me to have any skin allergies or skin reactions like I sometimes have from using other body lotions.

I would rate Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream a 7 out of 10. The hand cream is effective in moisturizing dry skin, but I believe it is a great product to use in the wintertime. The 1.5 oz tube of Avon Basics Vita Moist Hand Cream can easily be stored in a purse or the glove compartment of a car. I just would not want to use the hand cream everyday because of the residue that it left on my hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401954330831/k2311a0114/1.14.10